Since its inception in 2009, MaGIC has grown to include clinical and basic scientists from more than 40 institutions in 11 countries—and we continue to look for new members to join us.
Benefits of becoming a member of the Malignant Germ Cell International Consortium (MaGIC) include:
- Active participation in our clinical research, clinical trial design, and biology studies
- Authorship on MaGIC manuscripts
- Participation in the Annual Meeting
- Access to the MaGIC Data Commons (Level 1 access for full members, Level 2 access for associate members)
Members are required to:
- Demonstrate an active role in one or more key activities, including clinical trial design, clinical data analysis, biologic inquiry, and/or to serve as a Chair or Co-Chair of a trial that is endorsed by MaGIC
- Actively serve on at least one standing committee
- Participate in 50% of quarterly executive committee teleconferences annually (exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis)
- Attend the annual meeting, if held, at least every two years
- Adhere to SOPs and the Consortium Charter
- Report any conflicts of interest to the Executive Committee
To become part of MaGIC, please fill out the appropriate membership application.
If you belong to an affiliate organization of MaGIC, please complete this application for full membership. Affiliate organizations are:
- Brazilian Germ Cell Tumor Committee
- Cancer Research UK Clinical Trials Unit (CRCTU)
- Children’s Cancer and Leukemia Group (CCLG)
- Children’s Oncology Group (COG)
- Medical Research Council (MRC)
- NRG Oncology
- Société Française de Lutte contre les Cancers et Leucémies de l’Enfant et de l’Adolescent (SFCE)
If you do not belong to an affiliate organization, please complete this application for associate membership.