Clinical Research and Publications Committee
Chair and Vice Chair: Furqan Shaikh and Aditya Bagrodia
MaGIC has acquired the clinical data from completed clinical trials or case series (after signing a memorandum of understanding with each contributor). These data have provided an opportunity for MaGIC investigators to extend the clinical understanding of germ cell tumors. Currently MaGIC has data from the following sources:
- Children’s Oncology Group (COG): Protocols P9749, POG9049, AGCT01P1, AGCT0132, and AGCT0521
- Medical Research Council (MRC): Protocols TE04, TE05, TE08, TE09, TE13, TE20, TE22, and TIP
- Société Française de Lutte contre les Cancers et Leucémies de l’Enfant et de l’Adolescent (SFCE): Protocols TGM85, TGM90, and TGM95
- Clinical Research UK Clinical Trials (CRCTU): Protocols GC1 and GC2
- NRG Oncology: Protocols GOG78, GOG0090, and GOG116
- Brazilian Germ Cell Tumor Committee: Protocol TGC99
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Associazione Italiana di Ematologia e Oncologia Pediatrica (AIEOP)
These data have been used by MaGIC members to support the publication of over 40 manuscripts through March 2023.
The data is housed in the MaGIC Data Commons. Get information on how to access the data.